Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Blog!




Ahnold approves!

I've added another blog to the list of must reads, and this one has an added bonus; it's actually funny!

Be sure to check out innomi... innamammi... innagoddadavita... Damn it! Be sure to check out innominatus and the other 'loons' at 'Feed Your ADHD.' You wont be sorry!



Please take the time to comment!

5 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on November 5, 2009 at 5:10 AM said...

Okay, so that means the other "must read" blogs are actually NOT FUNNY!

Whimper, sigh...

Nyuk! It's good to have you back CL. Hope all is working out. Seriously.

Andy on November 5, 2009 at 5:19 AM said...

Oh CL, I had not scrolled down before commenting. Man, I'm sorry about your loss. You, and yours have been in the prayers of many, sir.

Skunkfeathers on November 6, 2009 at 4:46 PM said...

runad alubalure!

innominatus on November 10, 2009 at 8:42 PM said...

Dang, I follow too many blogs and have trouble keeping up. Would've thanked you sooner!

classicaliberal on November 10, 2009 at 11:21 PM said...

Innominatus, I feel your pain. Hell, it's hard enough to remember that I have a blog of my own!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287