Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Obviously One of Obamas Saved Jobs




Ever wanted to see some kids 350Z rice burner get royally effed up?  I didn't think I did either, until I saw these pictures.






Yes, if you are wondering, those are wood screws. This genius, while completing a '$750' job, caused upwards of $14,000 in damage. These are the types of shovel ready, or in this case screw ready, jobs Obama was talking about. If you are interested in getting some work done on your own vehicle, and you want that special, craftsman type look, be sure to check out iDesigns/Import Image. Favorite quote from the website:
"Our business strives to provide a service most auto body paint shops frown upon."
Namely using wood screws and ball-peen hammers to install urethane body panels.

If you'd like to laugh at someone else's tears and see more pictures of the car, you should go here.

Please take the time to comment!

2 People Have Had Their Say:

innominatus on December 10, 2009 at 4:44 PM said...

How the heck did you ever stumble upon this? Damn. There's probably some baling wire holding things down, too.

Actually, I can't talk too much. This is the kind of dumbassery I might have partaken of back when I was 17. I would have at least spread some bondo over the screws, though. :)

classicaliberal on December 14, 2009 at 11:10 PM said...

You like those pictures, don't you Innominatus! I literally broke out laughing when I saw them for the first time. The hilarious part is that they were installed by a 'professional' body work company, which is to say, one guy named Mike. It's a heart wrenching story to read, if you can stop laughing long enough to see straight.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287