Friday, May 14, 2010

National Offend A Feminist Week




It's 'National Offend A Feminist Week' according to Doug Ross. Who am I to disagree?

That's right, blame the angry looking broad across the table. Lord knows, if it's screwed up, there's a woman somewhere close by. Hell, it probably tastes funny cause she's trying to poison your chauvinistic butt.

What have we learned this week?


Yup, that should get the feminists good and steamed. Now if you'll excuse me, I have this list of things my wife has been bugging me about for a week. When that's done, I have to cook dinner and vacuum the carpet, wash the dishes, do the laundry...

Be sure to check out The Mayor's own In Shape Week! As you may be aware, this is a link to yesterday's In Shape Week post. Be sure to poke around to find today's!

Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

1 People Have Had Their Say:

Anonymous said...

I watched "The Swimmer" on Turner Classic Movies. Another classic example of how literature can be ruined in film. Though, my favorite line was this:

Mistress: "Get out of here you suburban stud!"

The Swimmer: "You Loved IT!"

also, in a conversation amongst men about swimming and their ability....

Swimmer: "I'm going to swim every pool on my way home."

man 1: "We're getting too old for that. If we had never touched a drink, or a cigarette, or..."

man 2: "A woman!"

(men group laugh)

whore 1 (I mean woman): "That shouldn't take away any of your vitality"

The Swimmer: "If that were true, I'd be in a wheelchair!"

Boasting about how much he gets laid and how easy and whorish women are... LOL!

WHORES! LOL!

Though, the story ends in tragedy as the swimmer realizes he has lost everything. The short story is amazing... the movie is... well, kind of dripping with late 60's dialogue. Still though, very funny.

http://shortstoryclassics.50megs.com/cheeverswimmer.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIegoQAayFs&feature=related

Ahhhh, ain't it grand to have a PENIS! LOL!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287